Weston P. Munselle
Weston Munselle is the President of Munselle, Inc. He brings a broad range of real estate expertise including development, entitlement, finance, acquisition, sales, construction, management, leasing, LEED EB / energy management and accounting.
· Strategic Planning and Business Modeling: Envisioned the strategic business plans for innumerable projects including commercial office buildings, industrial buildings, motion picture studios, affordable housing, and operating businesses. Exceptional mathematical skills in finance and modeling.
· Real Estate Development: Directed the development of commercial office buildings, movie studios, apartment buildings and industrial buildings including land use planning, entitlement, design and engineering.
· Finance and Sales: Negotiated and closed financings, acquisitions and sales of various sizes up to $70,000,000 (including motion picture studios) and have been involved in individual projects up to $300,000,000.
· Construction: Supervised the design and construction of commercial properties, movie studios, apartment buildings, industrial buildings and countless commercial office tenant improvements.
· Marketing and Leasing: Responsible for the marketing and leasing of numerous commercial projects and have developed marketing materials, engaged top brokerage talent, and have directly structured, negotiated, documented and closed countless leases. Identified, countless acquisition and rental properties for clients and successfully negotiated the related purchase and sales agreements and\leases.
· Management: Supervised the management of many types of assets including class "A" office buildings, apartment buildings, industrial buildings and other operating businesses with a focus on exceptional financial results and/or the preserving/improvement of physical condition. Identified and implemented the use of state of the art technologies generating demonstrable operating cost savings. Spearheaded and the development and use of standardized bid request and contract for service forms for a variety of vendor services. Implemented and maintained the highest standards of accounting and reporting in the real estate industry.
· Technology: Created technological initiatives including the design and implementation of software and hardware solutions for business operations. Examples include design and construction of industrial grade distribution systems for multi-channel video systems such as Directv and Comcast, electrical/mechanical co-generation, management and accounting systems, standardized financial models, voice and data networking systems, and energy management and conservation systems.
· Expert Testimony and Forensic Analysis: Prepared and presented expert testimony and damage calculations in a number of legal disputes, providing deposition and trial support as required.
· Written and published several professional articles.
For full curriculum vitae, please click on the following: